Ahhhh, September has arrived! We have survived yet another summer of vacations, heat, children being home for the Summer, and being out of routine. September is so much like New Years! It is a fresh start, even for those of us who do not have school age children! It is so nice to be back in routine!
You are invited to F*ree Teleclass
“Productivity Strategies for Busy Women: Part 1
If you are hurried, stressed and feeling like you have too much on your plate…
this teleclass is for you. Click here to register for this f*ree event on Friday, Sept. 20 at 2:00 p.m. (CST). This event will be recorded and sent out to all who register. Register Now!
For those of us in the South, September also puts us on ‘alert’ for
- weather watch and preparing our households for what may come
- cooler temperatures (oh yes!)
- Holiday season
Are you prepared?
Knowing the 3 things above, what do you need to do to plan ahead?
- How is your battery supply?
- Do you have a battery operated radio?
- If you have a pet, where are their papers?
- Begin to ‘stash’ some cash, water and food items (at least a 7 day supply)
- Season change in our clothing / closet organizing Car maintenance
- Checking your heating system
- Cleaning your chimney
- This is where the chocolate comes in! Time to go through your recipes for parties and food gifts.
- Time to make your list of people, places and things Begin making food purchases of ingredients you use for holiday meals or food gifts
- The stores are already stocking fall and Christmas items, now is the time begin adding them to your grocery cart (little by little so those purchases aren’t a burden to your budget)
And Chocolate? It goes will all of the above! Crunchy chocolate is good for stressful emergency sitatuations, hot chocolate for cooler weather and fudge is always a holiday favorite!!